Want to build a strong driving job?
Load up with protein.
Protein-power your job by joining JBS. As the transportation arm of the world’s leading meat processor, our truck drivers help feed America and enjoy the strength that comes with it.
Or Fill Out Our Full Application
Green Bay, WI - Cattle Haul
No freight’s more reliable than food.
Earn an average of $1,000 a week.
Enjoy daily home time.
- 41 CPM
- Daily Inspections: $3
- Orientation: $400
- Trainee: $600
- Wait Time: $12/hour (after 90 minutes)
- Loading/Unloading: $10
- Non-Driving Rate: $12/hour
Benefits & Bonuses
- Health Benefits: medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 Days
- Rider Policy: after 90 days
- Bonuses: for fuel efficiency, safety, and retention
Work & Route
- Average Miles: 400 to 600 a day
- Driving Region: sale barns and farmer feeders in WI, MN, IA, IL, and MI
- Hiring Area: within 30 miles of Green Bay terminal
- More than Driving: the job requires coordinating load info with the plants, dispatch, and feed lots; drivers must also ensure the safe, humane handling of livestock.
- Daily Home Time
- At least 21 years old
- CDL-A with 1 year of tractor trailer experience
- Mentor and Training programs are available for drivers with less than a year of experience