Want to build a strong driving job?
Load up with protein.
Protein-power your job by joining JBS. As the transportation arm of the world’s leading meat processor, our truck drivers help feed America and enjoy the strength that comes with it.
Or Fill Out Our Full Application
Western - Regional Drivers
No freight’s more reliable than food.
Top 50% of our drivers earn an average $71,400 a year and top 10% earn an average of $84,800 a year.
Get home every week.
- Top 50% of our drivers earn an average $71,400 a year and top 10% earn an average of $84,800 a year.
- Earn up to an additional 8 CPM in monthly bonuses including fuel, safety, retention and performance
- All miles paid unless going home
- Extra Stop/Pickup: $40
- Unloading (optional for drivers): $2.50 per thousand lbs.
- Orientation: $400
- Trainee: $600
- Lumper: paid by JBS
- Layover: $120 per day
- Detention: $12/hour (after 2 hours, up to 10 hours)
- Breakdown: $12/hour (after 4 hours in shop, up to 10 hours)
Benefits & Bonuses
- Health Benefits: medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 Days
- Rider Policy: available after 3 months. No pets
Work & Route
- Average Weekly Miles: up to 3000
- Running Region - 14 Western (CA, AZ, WA, OR, UT, NV, ID, MT, CO, WY and NE) with occasional runs to IL, NM and TX
- Hiring Area: Hyrum, UT to Salt Lake City, UT
- Weekly Home Time
- At least 21 years old
- CDL-A with 1 year of tractor trailer experience
- Must have 53' tractor trailer experience
- Mentor and Training programs are available for drivers with less than a year of experience