Want to build a strong driving job?
Load up with protein.
Protein-power your job by joining JBS. As the transportation arm of the world’s leading meat processor, our truck drivers help feed America and enjoy the strength that comes with it.
Or Fill Out Our Full Application
Tolleson - Regional Drivers
No freight’s more reliable than food.
43 to 49 CPM based on years of driving experience.
Get home every week.
- 43 to 49 CPM, based on years of driving experience
- All miles paid unless going home
- Extra Stop/Pickup: $20. Possible multi-stop deliveries from 2-4
- Orientation: $400
- Trainee: $600
- Unloading: $2.50 per thousand lbs.
- Lumper: paid by JBS
- Layover: $80 per day
- Detention: $12/hour (after 2 hours, up to 10 hours)
- Breakdown: $12/hour (after 4 hours in shop, up to 10 hours)
Benefits & Bonuses
- Health Benefits: medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 Days
- Rider Policy: available after 6 months. No pets.
- Bonuses: for fuel efficiency, safety, and retention
Work & Route
- Average Weekly Miles: up to 3000
- Main Driving Region: From Tolleson, AZ to Southern CA and Northern CA. From CA back to Pheonix, AZ area. With occasional loads to Utah.
- Hiring Area: Phoenix, AZ and Southern CA
- Weekly Home Time
- At least 21 years old
- CDL-A with 1 year of tractor trailer experience
- Mentor and Training programs are available for drivers with less than a year of experience