Want to build a strong driving job?
Load up with protein.
Protein-power your job by joining JBS. As the transportation arm of the world’s leading meat processor, our truck drivers help feed America and enjoy the strength that comes with it.
Or Fill Out Our Full Application
Midwest - Regional Drivers
No freight’s more reliable than food
Top 50% of our drivers earn an average $71,400 a year and top 10% earn an average of $84,800 a year.
Get home every week.
- Top 50% of our drivers earn an average $71,400 a year and top 10% earn an average of $84,800 a year.
- Earn up to an additional 8 CPM in monthly bonuses including fuel, safety, retention and performance
- All miles paid unless going home
- Short Haul: $100 minimum on loads less than 200 miles
- Extra Stop/Pickup: $40
- Unloading (optional for drivers): $2.50 per thousand lbs.
- Orientation: $400
- Trainee: $600
- Lumper: paid by JBS
- Layover: $120/day
- Detention: $12/hour (after 2 hours, up to 10 hours)
- Breakdown: $12/hour (after 4 hours in shop, up to 10 hours)
- Local: $12.50/hour
Benefits and Bonuses
- Health Benefits: medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 Days
- Rider Policy: available after 3 months. No pets.
- Bonuses: earn up to an additional .08 cpm in monthly bonuses. Fuel, safety, performance and weekly retention
- NYC Bonus: $150 if drivers choose to run in New York City. It’s not required
- Night Driving: many late afternoon pick-ups for early morning deliveries
- Average Weekly Miles: up to 3000
- Running Region - MN, WI, IA, NE, IL, IN, OH, MI, WV, KY, PA and occasionally VA, NJ, MD, DE, NY, and NY City
- Home Time: Most drivers are home weekly. Those from PA are home every two weeks
- At least 21 years old
- CDL-A with 1 year of tractor trailer experience
- Mentor programs are available for drivers with less than a year of experience