Want to build a strong driving job?
Load up with protein.
Protein-power your job by joining JBS. As the transportation arm of the world’s leading meat processor, our truck drivers help feed America and enjoy the strength that comes with it.
Or Fill Out Our Full Application
Greeley, CO - Regional Drivers
No freight’s more reliable than food.
Top 50% of our drivers earn an average $71,400 a year and top 10% earn an average of $84,800 a year.
Get home every week.
- Top 50% of our drivers earn an average $71,400 a year and top 10% earn an average of $84,800 a year.
- Earn up to an additional 8 CPM in monthly bonuses including fuel, safety, retention and performance
- All miles paid unless going home
- Extra Stop/Pickup: $40
- Unloading (optional for drivers): $2.50 per thousand lbs.
- Orientation: $400
- Trainee: $600
- Lumper: paid by JBS
- Layover: $120 per occurrence (after 24 hours idle) layover will also be paid on loads with extra transit time.
- Detention: $12/hour (after 2 hours, up to 10 hours)
- Breakdown: $12/hour (after 4 hours in shop, up to 10 hours)
- Per Diem: 10 CPM
Benefits & Bonuses
- Health Benefits: medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 Days
- Rider Policy: available after 3 months. No pets.
- Bonuses: fuel, safety, performance and weekly retention
- NYC Bonus: $150 if drivers choose to run in New York City. It’s not required
Work & Route
- Average Weekly Miles: up to 3000
- Main Driving Region: multi-state with consistent loops and dedicated lanes
- Truck Assignments: could be at any JBS terminal. No guarantee of being seated at your home terminal.
- Average Home Time: 34 hours a week
- At least 21 years old
- CDL-A with 1 year of tractor trailer experience
- Must have 53' tractor trailer experience
- Mentor and Training programs are available for drivers with less than a year of experience