Want to build a strong driving job?
Load up with protein.
Protein-power your job by joining JBS. As the transportation arm of the world’s leading meat processor, our truck drivers help feed America and enjoy the strength that comes with it.
Or Fill Out Our Full Application
Southeast - Dedicated Hauls
No freight’s more reliable than food.
Earn a minimum of $150 a day.
Go home almost every night
- $150/day Athens, GA, Canton, GA, Gainesville, GA, Ellijay, GA, and Chattanooga, TN
- $160/day Guntersville and Russellville, AL
- $170/day in Sumpter, SC
- $180/day in Douglas, AL
- Orientation: $400
- Trainee: $600
- Lumper: paid by JBS. Some driver unload available but not mandatory
- Breakdown: $12/hour (after 4 hours in shop, up to 10 hours)
Benefits & Bonuses
- Health Benefits: medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 Days
- Rider Policy: available after 3 months. No pets.
- Paid Holidays
- Bonuses: fuel, safety, and retention
Work & Route
- Main Driving Areas: within 250 miles of Pilgrim's plant operations in each location.
- Hiring Area:Russellville, AL, Guntersville, AL, Chattanooga, TN, Ellijay, GA, Canton, GA, Gainesville, GA, Athens, GA, Sumter, SC, and Douglas, AL
- Hours and Days: 8 to 14 hours a day; mandatory five days a week; voluntary extra days.
- Average Miles: 1,100/week
- Home Time: almost every night
- At least 21 years old
- CDL-A with 1 year of tractor trailer experience
- Must have 53' tractor trailer experience
- Mentor and Training programs are available for drivers with less than a year of experience