Want to build a strong driving job?
Load up with protein.
Protein-power your job by joining JBS. As the transportation arm of the world’s leading meat processor, our truck drivers help feed America and enjoy the strength that comes with it.
Or Fill Out Our Full Application
Midwest - Dedicated Pork Hauls
No freight’s more reliable than food.
$1,200 per week guaranteed.
5-6 day work week.
- $1,200/Week Guaranteed: for 5 days work
- $240 per Day: for 6th and 7th day worked
- Additional Bonus Opportunities: MPG and safety bonuses
- Orientation: $400
- Trainee: $600
Weekly Retention Bonus:
Benefits & Bonuses
$2500 SIGN ON BONUS!!
- Health Benefits: top notch medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 Days
- Paid Holidays: six a year, $150 a day
- Tuition Reimbursement: if we are your first employer, call for list of approved schools
- Vacation Pay
Work & Route
- Dedicated Runs: to the JBS Pork plants in Louisville, KY; Beardstown, IL; Ottumwa, IA; Marshalltown, IA; and Worthington, MN
- Running Area: Midwest, with some Northeast and Southeast, but can change at any time depending on JBS Pork needs
- No-Touch Freight: drop and hook at JBS plant; live unload by lumpers at customer locations
- Work Schedule: typically 5-6 day work week
- At least 21 years old
- CDL-A with 1 year of tractor trailer experience
- Must have 53' tractor trailer experience
- Mentor and Training programs are available for drivers with less than a year of experience