Want to build a strong driving job?
Load up with protein.
Protein-power your job by joining JBS. As the transportation arm of the world’s leading meat processor, our truck drivers help feed America and enjoy the strength that comes with it.
Or Fill Out Our Full Application
Marshalltown, IA/ Worthington, MN - Dedicated Pork Hauls
No freight’s more reliable than food.
Earn an average of $1,000 a week.
Get two days off a week.
- Average Weekly Pay: $900-$1100 PLUS Earn up to an additional .07 CPM in monthly bonuses including fuel, safety, retention and performance
- Minimum Guarantee: $180/day loaded, $150/day without loads
- Orientation: $400
- Trainee: $600
- Lumper: paid by JBS
- Breakdown: $12/hour (after 4 hours in shop, up to 10 hours)
Benefits and Bonuses
- Health Benefits: medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 Days
- Paid Holidays: six a year, $150 a day
- Dedicated Runs: for JBS pork plants in Marshalltown and Worthington
- No-Touch Freight: drop and hook at JBS plants; live unload by lumpers at customer locations.
- Driving Area: mainly the Midwest
- Average Length of Load: 200 miles for Marshalltown; 225 miles for Worthington
- 5-Day Work Week: Monday through Friday with occasional weekend runs.
- At least 21 years old
- CDL-A with 1 year of tractor trailer experience
- Mentor programs are available for drivers with less than a year of experience