Want to build a strong driving job?
Load up with protein.
Protein-power your job by joining JBS. As the transportation arm of the world’s leading meat processor, our truck drivers help feed America and enjoy the strength that comes with it.
Or Fill Out Our Full Application
Louisville, KY - Dedicated Pork Hauls
No freight’s more reliable than food.
Earn a minimum of $150 a day.
Get two days off a week.
- 44 to 77 CPM, based on round trip miles PLUS Earn up to an additional .07 CPM in monthly bonuses including fuel, safety, retention and performance
- Minimum Guarantee: $175/day if driver and truck are available for dispatch
- Orientation: $400
- Trainee: $600
- Lumper: paid by JBS
- Breakdown: $12/hour (after 4 hours in shop, up to 10 hours)
Benefits & Bonuses
- Health Benefits: medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 Days
- Paid Holidays: six a year, $150 a day
- Bonuses: fuel, safety, performance and annual retention incentives
Work & Route
- Dedicated Runs: for JBS pork plant in Louisville
- No-Touch Freight: drop and hook at JBS plants; live unload by lumpers at customer locations.
- Main Freight Lanes: KY and surrounding states; occasional longer loads.
- Average Miles: 1,800/week
- 5-Day Work Week: Monday through Friday with occasional weekend runs.
- Home Time: 2 days a week; drivers based in Louisville will also have mid-week home time for 10-hour breaks.
- At least 21 years old
- CDL-A with 1 year of tractor trailer experience
- Must have 53' tractor trailer experience
- Mentor and Training programs are available for drivers with less than a year of experience