Want to build a strong driving job?
Load up with protein.
Protein-power your job by joining JBS. As the transportation arm of the world’s leading meat processor, our truck drivers help feed America and enjoy the strength that comes with it.
Or Fill Out Our Full Application
Beardstown, IL - Dedicated Run
No freight’s more reliable than food.
Earn at least $180 a day when hauling freight.
Get home every weekend.
- Average Weekly Pay: $900-$1100
- Minimum Guarantee: $180/day loaded, $150/day without loads
- 46 to 76 CPM based on round trip miles PLUS Earn up to an additional .07 CPM in monthly bonuses including fuel, safety, retention and performance
- Orientation: $400
- Trainee: $600
- Lumper: paid by JBS
- Breakdown: $10/hour up to 8 hours a day
Benefits and Bonuses
- Health Benefits: medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 Days
- Paid Holidays: 6 days at $150
- Bonuses: for fuel efficiency, safety, and retention
Work and Routes
- Dedicated Hauls: for JBS pork plants in Beardstown
- Work Week: Monday through Friday with occasional weekends
- Home Time: most weekends and occasional weeknights
- Main Driving Area: IA, IL, MO, NE, and WI
- Hiring Area: within 50 miles of Beardstown, IL, Chicago, IL, and St. Louis, MO
- Average Miles: 2,200 to 2,400 per week
- No-Touch Freight: paid lumpers
- Equipment: late-model Kenworth T-680s
- At least 21 years old
- CDL-A with 1 year of tractor trailer experience
- Mentor programs are available for drivers with less than a year of experience